DIN ISO 3A SMS Standard Dia. 25mm ~ 254mm Stainless Steel Sanitary
Hygienic Heavy Duty Clamps
Sanitary stainless steel heavy duty pipe clamp is a method of
connecting sanitary pipe fittings, sanitary valves and other tubes
and fittings, and also provides sealing performance by fastening
connectors. The clamp connection consists of two stainless steel
connectors and gasket which can be made of NBR, Slicon, or PTFE.
Its highly sealing and easy assembly performances have made
sanitary clamps more and more popular to replace the traditional
connection methods of flange and weld.
Features and Advantages:
1. Very easy operation, to significantly simplify connection
assembly and save installation time
2. Better pipe connection appearance, comparing with weld and
3. Unlike welding connection, no need to damage inside
anti-corrosion coatings of the sanitary pipe
4. Consists of sealing gasket, clamp, and fastening bolts
5. Unique sealing configuration design ensures excellent sealing
6. The higher pressure inside the pipe is, the better sealing
effect will be
7. The most advanced surface treatment technology makes it
compliant with high precision requirement
Material: SS304 SS316L
Pipe diameter: DN25 ~ DN250 (DIN), 1" ~ 10" (3A / IDF), Ф25-Ф254
Working pressure: 2 ~ 6 Bar
Working temperature: -10~120℃
Standard: 3A, DIN, IDF, ISO, SMS etc.
Surface process: Mirror polish, matt polish, electro polish, 240
girt, 400 grit, etc.