Military Use High End 8CH HDD Vehicle Mobile Car Video Recorder 4G
Wi-Fi GPS DVR
The MDVR supports 8 channel FULL D1 video recording, 3G/4G wireless
live video transmission through PC&phone remotely, with GPS
tracking on google map, wifi auto downloading, with RJ45,
RS232&485, I/O port interface for multiple outer device
integration. Its storage (max 2TB) lasts more than 80 days
The complete system includes:
1. One MDVR with 3G GPS WIFI G-sensor for Option
2. 8 cameras with extension cables
3. One monitor for the driver
4. HDD 500GB/1TB/2TB
5. Micphone, Talkback device, Panic button
- Supports max 2TB HDD and SD card;
- Motion Detect/ G-Sensor/ Alarm Record/ High Speed/ Low Speed Alarm;
- 6 I/O Alarm Input & 1 Alarm Output;
- UPS Technology (3~5s Power-off delay after power cut);
- Max. 4 Hours Power-off Delay after ACC-off;
- GPS Tracking
- 3G/ 4G Remote View on PC or Smartphone;
- Supports talkback function (2 Ways Audio);
- Geo-Fence/ Remote Engine Stopping/ Remote Oil Cut, etc;
- Welcome OEM ODM for VPN MDVR or 3G DVR with RFID , We Have More
Examples for Customization.
It can suppot CMS for computer and mobile phone.
1. Q: Does the MDVR support Hard drive and SD card?
A: Yes, HDD version MDVR supports SSD, HDD, and SD card. SD card
version MDVR supports max 2 SD card. The storage capacity can be
from 32GB to 2TB.
2.Q: Is it difficult to install MDVR into the vehicle?
A: Actually it is easy to install it into vehicle. Most driver can
figure out how to connect the power cables.
And the camera installation is more easy. Just screw, connect and
mount on the target place inside the vehicle.
3. Q: If I need door open and close alarm, overspeed alarm, reverse
video, brake video, left-turn video, right-turn video, etc, is it available?
A: Definitely yes!
The I/O RS232 and 485 extension port is for all expanded purposes,
including the functions above.
In fact, there are more customized functions which can be connect
through this port, such as Fuel sensor, Counter system, PTZ camera, and so on.
4.Q: We have our own platform and server, can we use your MDVR? Do
you have SDK or can you do customized platform for us?
A: Yes, we have SDK ready and welcome your OEM customized order!
5. Q: I ever bought MDVR from other supplier. But the anti-vibration
is not strong. Now the MDVR works bad and video recording is not
good. I am adfraid to buy again.
A: This happens. Vehicle Mobile DVR has to stand the rough bumping
situation in the vehicle. So it is vital and important for MDVR to
have strong anti-vibration struction, design, materials, software
Not many factory can do this well.
We Sodimax factory has realized this shockproof function and our
MDVR definitely&stably stand rugged and fast bumping in
6. Q: How about the 3G setting, and the WIFI setting?
A: The setting for MDVR is very important. Most functions need
correct setting before use.
The 3G setting depends on the Telecommunication company and rules
in local country.
Normally a simple call to your local telecommunication company can
know the APN setting.
WIFI setting is more easy. Just input the same data with Wireless
router and server.
7. Q: Does the MDVR come with accessroy, such as HDD, SD card,
Microphone, Camera, Extension cable etc?
A: We have all accessories ready. You can ask us to make the
complete quote for one whole set.
Normally the MDVR doesn't include any accessroy. Therefore it is
advisable to inform us about your target
accessory. All are can done right here. One-stop-serve purchasing.
8. Q: Can I get a free sample to test before formal order?
A: Yes, you can.
We can provide free sample with 1 month test period.
It will demand some deposit and the delivery(both send and resend)
cost is supposed to be on your own side. If the deliver cost is not so high, we recommend this way.
If not, then we do not recommend you do this. Do not forget the import tax as well.