Hitachi DI-SC221 20x HD Color Block Camera
The DI-SC221 delivers Full HD 1080p video in a compact chassis
design. Key features include 20X optical zoom, 16 bit digital
interface supporting BT.709 or BT.1120 formats, eight different
frame outputs and 1.6 typical lux sensitivity. Lastly, the camera
supports Hitachi register based protocol and our new function based
protocol for easier control of the unit. The DI-SC221 is meant for
demanding applications in telepresence, traffic, low vision and
Hitachi DI-SC221 Full HD Camera Highlights:
* x20 Optical zoom lens
* Digital Zoom Magnification: 12x
* Image Sensor: 1/3" Megapixel Progressive
* Hitachi DSP 10 camera control
* 20X Optical Zoom F1.6 and practical f value 4.7-94mm
* IR Cut Filter Removable for Day/Night Capability
* 1.6 lux typical sensitivity, 50 IRE, 0.4 lux IR Cut Filter Off
* YUV422 16 bit Digital Output Modes, 1280x720 60fps
* 1/3" Megapixel Progressive
* 900 TV Lines of Resolution
* Frame Noise Reduction, Wide Dynamic Range, Dynamic Spot Cancel
* Privacy Masking 8 Zone 3-D, 4/1 Screen
* Operating Temperature 0-60 degrees C
* Size: 50×60×89.5 mm
* Weight:about 260G
Hitachi DI-SC221 Full HD Camera Function :
* High Definition Video
The DI-SC221 is a chassis camera that outputs digital video at
* Built-In Optical Power Zoom Lens
The DI-SC221 built in X20 optical zoom lens is highly reliable and
offers auto focus, auto iris and zoom functions, letting the user
monitor a scene from any desired angle of view. The IR Cut Filter
function when enabled improves picture quality in low light.
* High Resolution
The chassis is equipped with a 1.3 Megapixel 1/3 inch CMOS sensor.
Effective resolution at 1920x1080 is 900TV lines.
* Video Output
YUV422 Y8bit + C8bit + HSYNC + VSYNC + Clock
* Frame Noise Reduction
This feature reduces the amount of video noise in low light.
* (Artificial Intelligence) Digital Signal Processing Control
Auto Iris: Adjusts iris so that video output is kept at a fixed
level, even if surrounding illumination changes.
Auto White Balance: Provides natural color reproduction according
to ambient lighting.
* Remote Control through RS-232C
Remote operations are possible via the RS-232C, which allows
control of the camera’s focus, iris and zoom.
* 2H Vertical Enhancer
Vertical edges are digitally enhanced to make recorded images clear
and stable - useful when monitoring a moving object.